Assignments !
I have my Individual H&T project due on 1st december at 5pm !
10 pages with 25% weightage.
Class test on 4th December. 10%
Group project on 5th Jan
15 pages with weightage splited into 30% report, 10% Presentation, 5% peer evaluation !!
First day of work tomorrow and i dont have the full roster for the month yet!
I hate their system already..and i have yet to start working with them!
I just need to bare with everything for 2-3 more months..
I'm really tired...
Good Night..
10 pages with 25% weightage.
Class test on 4th December. 10%
Group project on 5th Jan
15 pages with weightage splited into 30% report, 10% Presentation, 5% peer evaluation !!
First day of work tomorrow and i dont have the full roster for the month yet!
I hate their system already..and i have yet to start working with them!
I just need to bare with everything for 2-3 more months..
I'm really tired...
Good Night..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home