Photobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008

BACKSTAGE : The Dollie Collection

I guess i'm not much of a "staying in one place" girl eh? How many changes of blogging spots have i made? *shrugs*

I have been trying to refrain from shopping and its been working well so far. Just gonna put a few of my latest eyecandies. *heh*
This is one of my personal favourite. Its light and certainly very cooling to wear in a humid country like Singapore. The colour is actually purplish with shades of light cyan.

The sash : can be played around however you like, tie it from the front of from the back.
The tease : The off-shoulder . I love off-shoulders. Its not really that revealing but its sexy enough.
What's not to like about this top!


And my next favourite...
Well, for those who know me well enough, i'll always go for the white. =P
I find blue to be good on fair skin, maybe i'm looking too much at the Korean Trend.
The material is very comfortable! You can wear it anywhere and i'll definitely match it with the latest shoe trend : The Gladiators Shoes.


Ok. Shopping aside now.
I'm praying so hard everyday to get into IBM. Lala's going for her 2nd interview but Jeremy hasn't called me to ! Am i being cut from the list? =(
I thought i did a pretty good job during the interview though i was more nervous this time round. I never had a hard time with interviews.

Friday was the interview and i was to be there before Lala. A lady brought me up and she sat together with my interviewer. Then i thought : Ok. Two interviewers? not so bad.
But hell to my horror, she started calling and asking whoever she were speaking to, if they were reaching.
How many interviewers at the end? ....... 5 of them!!
*Sigh*

A nice cooling drink after the interview and lunch we had.
" Sunkiss Twist " but i ordered it WITHOUT the vanilla.
ITS SUPER GOOD.

My sweet Lala with her mocha. =D

What i wore for the interview. I LOVE PENCIL SKIRTS.
I bought this particular one at less than 30bucks. =P
It's comfortable and fitting, for small/assless ass like mine. Hah!

Anyway, hope i'll get some comforting news tomorrow. =)

At town for dinner, " The Coffin " and Supper at Bras Brasah 24hours Coffeeshop.
Wendi was bored out by the movie, she couldn't stopped asking Kel to marry her.
I was feeling restless and the seats were not long enough for me to "qiao" my legs comfortably.
Ehub is still the best.

Yizzie and I.

Wennie and I.

Missing one Queen.
If you've been to The Grand Cathy lately, you would have saw a huge board filled with these...

Some peeps trying to be funny with others' wishes. LOL.

The one who wrote " To grow this tall" is really siao! KNS. I had a hard time reaching as closed as i could to it! Lol.

Ok. I need to hit the bed now.

More tops will be up soon at www.backstage-sg.blogspot.com ! Do keep a lookout !
Nights!

PS: Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the clothes on my tagboard. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home