Photobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

Beautiful Day

Its a beautiful day ! Good morning. =)

Hi there to readers from the States, i hope this much is true from Nuffnang's analytics. Anyhow, my pay for this month will be super pathetic because i've worked only like less than 7 days all together and i can't believe they're gonna do the deduction for my CPF.
I cannot have them do so!

Anyway, we're going pet farms today for some hamster searching. I hope we wouldn't be buying a dog instead. Lol ! I'm just kidding.

I'm still on the book "Change of heart", it seriously moved and questioned all of my beliefs. I used to be a believer of God or maybe i was influenced, back then when i was with St Hildas Primary. Being an Agnostic, i'm not all that insulted ,or upset i should say, by this particular book.
But it really got me thinking , even for sure, that maybe people weren't brought together by God, but maybe we were all tear apart at the end of the end? Religions never really make much sense to me. I just think it all comes to faith at the end, whether you believe it or not. Most importantly, i think it all about yourself. I'm not questionings the beliefs of people, i'm just thinking out loud. I'm just a little confused by the AD , Jothi Picoult used this time and all the Messiahs and Jews etc.. Its been years since i last touch a bible and when i used to, i was only in Pri School ! *Shrugs*

Gen is back from Australia ! Wooo! I'll be meeting her tomorrow for some catch up! Hehe.
Some pictures from the weekends.

The Queens.

Lala and I. =)

Besti and I !


Beverly Hills Chihuahua was good ! I love all the dogs!!! Ahh ! But people ! Please do not purchase them just because you saw how adorable they are in the movie ! They're all well-trained ! Do not act out of impulse ! I'm sick of witnessing and hearing all the abuses of animals and the Denmark whales killing to prove adulthood??!!
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, DENMARK?!
Lala sent me the email and i got sick to my stomach, not because of the blood but because the whales had approached them out of friendliness!!
Damn. *sigh*

Alright. I better go prepare before the Queen wakes up.

ps: i was feeling nerdy and i was preparing for school when i took this picture. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home