Photobucket

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BeeZee BeeZeee Bee

I'm juggling work, projects and social life = i'm feeling darn tired.
The worst thing is, i'm not even on office job yet ! Honestly, i can't wait for the worst when i'm taking my degree. Sadistic, yes i know. =X

I wanna thank the queens for coming down last weekend and waited for me till my work's done.
I guess they made my work easier and have something to look forward to, knowing that my dear ones were waiting for me. Love you girls.

To Baby Queen: I hope you love the gift. Next year will be a better year. Beaches here we come!! We'll go to all the beaches in the world ! Lol.

My elder sister's traveling again. Damn. Its gonna be my turn next year ! *Roar*

Ok. Off to do my project again. I'm just taking a short break now. I've been on it for the entire day ! Alfredo from Spain Tourism Board and my H&T Tutor have been extremely kind with all the answers to my questions.
I need to work my butt off for this.
I want and i need to!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home