Photobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mask Mask Baby !

My poor boy's having some fleas, thanks to the stupid groomer who didn't bother to clean their brushes. I'll never bring him back to Pet Safari for grooming anymore. I need to get more "FrontLine" to banish the damn fleas!

Isn't my baby boy adorable??!! He knows what belongs to him, even that mat so if you take it, he's gonna bark the hell out of ya. He's really one spoilt brat. Tsk.

His favourite sleeping position.


and times when he's very sticky.



or when he's lazing around on our previous couch.


So lala and I are addicted to Watson, or rather she's more NTUC while I'm more Watson. Seriously, i can spend more than 30mins inside if i'm waiting for someone, alone. Anyway, watson's currently selling the Netrogena Facial mask at 1.95bucks instead of 9.90bucks. I didn't buy them, thinking i have lots of face masks left at home and i was wrong so i have just top up 3 pieces extra from O2Skin.

I'm trying very hard to get rid of my dark circles, i put my eye mask in the fridge before putting them on and i almost had eye freeze ! Its super shiok though. *haha*
My thumb nail broke. I , officially, have very uneven finger nails now and I was planning to go for my manicure session!

I have been using the O2Skin Lavander Face Mask since last year i think?

I love it, especially when i put it on before i go to sleep. Its almost instant knockout !

I have been too "Nivea" lately. These are my whole collection of them ! Just missing on the eyebag bottle which Ruikun recommended. Maybe i should try his, since the one he bought is with us. =P

Then i chanced upon this samples of "Clinique" for sales ! I have always wanted to try it but its too expensive and i didn't wanna risk paying so much to find out at the end that it doesn't suit me.

The cleansing oil is surprising good, all three cost $30. *Heh* Cheap !! I'll give it a week to see how's the results.
I have been buying facial products and facial products...and Fake Eye Lashes and baby LAVIN from Precious Queen!!

3 for 9bucks. Not too long, i like. =D

Its 12bucks. Super cute right? The lady boss said its the baby for the Mama Bottle , which she bought for me too. =P Thanks Precious Queen!

I went back to " Artica " to look for Nic , this thai hairdresses, to get my fringe snipped but sadly she wasn't on duty so her boss did it for me. Not really very straight if you look closely. I guess i'll call her next time before i go down.Yes. Yes. Yes. I have bangs now. No more partings which i hated so much. I think i'm going to stick to bangs for a very long time. =X

J called me yesterday and told me IBM's not hiring me. I'm not sure why but they said its most likely because of my school schedule. I'm rather affected by this rejection because this is the first time i got rejected and its one of the few companies which i really want to work for. J said he's gonna help me find other companies to work with. *Sigh* I need a job.

My mind was working from 10am in the morning till 5pm. I was really listening and even racking my brains out for the projects already. Ahhh!! *Stressed*
Breakfast with Late Queen today:

Late Queen.

She doesn't want the bake beans thus she pushed them all onto my plate. Its pretty disgusting, i know.
*Hah*

H&T tutorial tomorrow. Another project to worry about. *Sigh*
Oh well, I'll be meeting up with Jo tomorrow for lunch. Its been so long, old bestie!! =)
Nights people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home