Roar

Take a look at my CUTE bangs !!

SOLD.
I like this a lot. =(
Yesterday was a fruitful day. We made breakfast for the rest. Toasted bread with spaghetti sauce, topped with ham and mozzarella cheese and also Steamed buttered corns! Thanks to Precious Queen for her help. I was up at 8am !!! =(
Bus-ed down to Tropica for swimming and then to Katong for Singapore's 2nd famous Chicken Rice, Freddie's suggestion.
After which, we shopped around Parkway. Yizzie and i bought more "Cotton-on" lingeries, 5 for 10bucks! They're super comfy to wear. Madagascar 2 was hilarious. We caught the midnight and made it in time from Marine Parade. Its a first for us to be traveling about instead of chilling at a cafe for hours. By the end of the movie, i was all ready to KO. *Heh*
I need to work on my Entrepreneurship project. I have like 5-6 projects ! I have only about less than 2 months to finish 2 of them. I need to work my butt off already.
*Sigh*
I'm still jobless, anyone has any office job offers? =D Please let me know!
Ok. Off to my work. Tata!
Cheers!
Bus-ed down to Tropica for swimming and then to Katong for Singapore's 2nd famous Chicken Rice, Freddie's suggestion.
After which, we shopped around Parkway. Yizzie and i bought more "Cotton-on" lingeries, 5 for 10bucks! They're super comfy to wear. Madagascar 2 was hilarious. We caught the midnight and made it in time from Marine Parade. Its a first for us to be traveling about instead of chilling at a cafe for hours. By the end of the movie, i was all ready to KO. *Heh*
I need to work on my Entrepreneurship project. I have like 5-6 projects ! I have only about less than 2 months to finish 2 of them. I need to work my butt off already.
*Sigh*
I'm still jobless, anyone has any office job offers? =D Please let me know!
Ok. Off to my work. Tata!
Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home