Photobucket

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So hot

I have a project due this coming monday.
I have a test next Thursday.
I have another test the week after next.
I'll be a mad woman for a month.

POE :

  1. Test : Week of 9th Dec, 50marks. 4 questions, essays. Chap 1-9
  2. Individual report: 12th Jan, 5pm Max 4 pages.
  3. Individual Journal: 19th Jan, 5pm Max 2 pages.
  4. Peer Assessment: Week of 2nd Feb.
  5. Group report: 2nd Feb, 5pm Max 15
  6. Presentation of Group report: Week of 2nd Feb

H&T:


  1. Individual Report, i'm doing on Spain: 1st Dec, 5pm
  2. Test: Week of 1st Dec, Chap 1-4 MCQs and Short Essays.
  3. Group Project: 5th Jan 5pm. [ It sucks to be me.. on my 21st can! ]
  4. Presentation: Week of 19th Jan and 26th Jan.
  5. Peer Evaluation: 26th Jan, 5pm
I'll go for a trip , after all these , even if it means with my dead body ! I don't even have enough energy left ,by the end of the night, to complete my book. My babies are with the Queen and i miss them ! Her dad named them: Ah San and Ah pui. Lol. I was thinking Dumb and Dumber or Koka and Kola.
I want them to have the perfect names! Queen said their names supposed to be funny and cute. I wanted to name them: sunset and Sunrise. LOL.

Ok. I need to get back on my project.
Something to share. I love the northern lights. I will witness them before i die..i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home