TGIF
Well, it doesn't really matter if its " TGIF ", for me at least. Almost everyday's like weekends to me, except for Wednesday and Thursday. I need a job. I'm so bored.
I'm loving my H&T and POE Classes though.
Yesterday :
My H&T Group is super "on" and i think we're the most noisiest chatty group of all, can't really blame though. =X Its a "all girls" group. *Haha*
POE, i'm group with 2 china guys. See the thing is , there's only about 7-8 students for this class and 3 particular students are always not around. I'm not going to group with someone who's not gonna be around and the two china guys , always attending classes, asked me to join them.
So why not?? I cannot afford to get any low grades.
Finally, i met up with my old school bestie, JOJO ! Met up for lunch opposite school and talked about everything from sch to family to degree to personal life.
I miss those days where we talked more often than now and all we do is email for updates which i'm glad we did so. But i guess true friendship doesn't need daily contact eh? Jo ! CCN Day next Friday and we're going together! =D

We used to look like each other. I think we still do a little? haha.

Thanks Jo, for being someone i can trust and seek advises from. =)
After H&T class, lala and i went tamp to get some stuff done before meeting the rest of the Queens at H&K cafe, again.

Waiting for the other Queens. =) Lala, i hereby announced that i'm SICK of wearing the same colour combination for our tops and bottoms every week, coincidentally but sickening!! =X

Enough is enough le hor.

Leaving for home. HQ, i hope you're feeling better. =)

Me and Bestie. =) Babe, thanks for the msg last night, even though you're so tired from work and all. I really needed that support from ya and i'm touched that you could tell.
I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!
even though you have this scandal !!! *Sobs*

KNS. *Bleahs*
Anyway, ALL QUEENS!!!
Whats the plan for this Saturday??!!
Ok. I need to go prepare now before P Queen starts to nag at me.
Meeting Yi for 85 tonight. YES!!
Have a good Friday night!!
I'm loving my H&T and POE Classes though.
Yesterday :
My H&T Group is super "on" and i think we're the most noisiest chatty group of all, can't really blame though. =X Its a "all girls" group. *Haha*
POE, i'm group with 2 china guys. See the thing is , there's only about 7-8 students for this class and 3 particular students are always not around. I'm not going to group with someone who's not gonna be around and the two china guys , always attending classes, asked me to join them.
So why not?? I cannot afford to get any low grades.
Finally, i met up with my old school bestie, JOJO ! Met up for lunch opposite school and talked about everything from sch to family to degree to personal life.
I miss those days where we talked more often than now and all we do is email for updates which i'm glad we did so. But i guess true friendship doesn't need daily contact eh? Jo ! CCN Day next Friday and we're going together! =D
We used to look like each other. I think we still do a little? haha.
Thanks Jo, for being someone i can trust and seek advises from. =)
After H&T class, lala and i went tamp to get some stuff done before meeting the rest of the Queens at H&K cafe, again.
Waiting for the other Queens. =) Lala, i hereby announced that i'm SICK of wearing the same colour combination for our tops and bottoms every week, coincidentally but sickening!! =X
Enough is enough le hor.
Leaving for home. HQ, i hope you're feeling better. =)
Me and Bestie. =) Babe, thanks for the msg last night, even though you're so tired from work and all. I really needed that support from ya and i'm touched that you could tell.
I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!
even though you have this scandal !!! *Sobs*
KNS. *Bleahs*
Anyway, ALL QUEENS!!!
Whats the plan for this Saturday??!!
Ok. I need to go prepare now before P Queen starts to nag at me.
Meeting Yi for 85 tonight. YES!!
Have a good Friday night!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home