Photobucket

Sunday, December 7, 2008

6th December 08

Check my fatties out. *Hah*

They eat and sleep like this !
Koka's always hogging the wheel.

Just refill their bowl and the two's busy stuffing as much as they can into their mouth.


"According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people."

1) I get agitated easily when the weather's very hot. Except when i'm tanning.

2) I like to pack my room in the middle of the night when its cooler.

3) I do demand a lot of understanding when it comes to people who are close to me.

4) It piss me off really badly when things don't go my way

5) I have a huge sense of self-blaming.

6) Jas, i have SUPER sensitive nose too! which explains why i tend to have zits on it. =(

7) I stress myself out, when people around me, expects more from me.

8) I stress myself a lot. i really mean... A LOT. I just don't show it.

9) I get seriously angry when i'm hungry and the food bought aren't to my liking.

10) I love full moon.. a lot.

11) I want to travel at least once a year. I love travelling, badly and its getting rather seriously over it.

12) I get really sensitive when my period's coming. I get all jumpy and emotional.

13) 60% of my mood for the day, depends heavily on my partner's mood.

14) I can't seem to juggle my life well these day.

15) I sneeze really badly in the middle of the night.

16) I cannot sleep well without the air-con.

17) When i'm really ill, i hate the air-con. Lol

18) Oh i love ghosts/vamps/zombies/predator/aliens movies but i freak myself out badly at night. =X

19) I wanna try sky-diving someday.

20) I have a big dream. =P

Tagging no one.

Yesterday:

We sold the iPhone and went off to town to meet the Queens. We shopped. I didn't spend a lot. The rest did. Haha. My new pumps were killing me so Precious Queen got me a pair of slippers from Cotton On since she bought the jacket. Ok. My new pumps were bought when i was in Thailand and i didn't wear it until yesterday. HAH !
I wanted to change one of the box of lashes i bought and they wouldn't allow it even though i never fucking wear them before ! I forgot to check the texture of the lashes, my bad. But how was i to know there will be lashes be so stiff and poky !
I will NEVER patronise that shop again.
Yizzie's heels were KILLER heels.

Spot the difference.
ps: lala, i realized we're wearing the same style for our tops. SHIT leh..

Late Queen went back and we headed to Tamp for their WAFFLE cravings which ended up into the drain when Haagen Daz's waffle is SUPER small and TINY and EXPENSIVE.

2 sets of these. It went up to 40bucks.
Fred and Bestie Queen
Me and Precious Queen.
After movie, we went for supper at Bedok 85. Ate for like almost 2 hours ! Haha. So pig, I know. I have been eating and eating. I think i'm putting on weight. *Hah*
I said my last goodbye to the iPhone. Too bad the functions pretty unfriendly. *sigh*
Update again. I have yet to touch on my POE. *Panicking and Procrastinating*
BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home