Bang Bang Dead
Get a gun and point it to my head.
This afternoon, I went to school for revision lecture just for about 2 hours, for Entrepreneurship test which will be next Tuesday. Stab me. I have work next Monday. I'm feeling darn sick and i have no motivation to study for tomorrow's H&T test!
Last night, I went straight to bed after i got home from Precious Queen's. Its amazing. My mom was like messaging me if i'm coming home when i was already in coma.
My hamsters are getting dumber-er.

Sometimes, when i spin the wheel, Koka will just continue sleeping with whatever position i left him or he'll just move a little. He is SUPERBLY pig.

Kola, sitting on her ass and sipping water with her eyes closed. Koka and Kola have brought more laughters into our lives despite them being dumb. *Hah* Koka is getting horny these days but Kola refused to have any intercourse. Haha. But i hope they'll have babies soon! I can't wait !
Koka is the male. Kola is the female. BABIES BABIES BABIES !

Dad was driving me around yesterday morning to school to pass my tutor some stuff and then for breakfast, sent mummy back home and then to Great World City before heading to work himself. Thank God for him, if not i would have been more sick from the traveling by public transport.
I went to settle my pay stuff and went off to Far East to get more fake eye lashes. I'm very much addicted to them. Bought 2 boxes at $30 bucks. I know online has cheaper ones but i'll prefer seeing them for myself and buying them.
I'm pretty fussy about the volume( not too light, not too dark) , length( not too long, though most are either too long or too short for me. Hah ! ) and design ( criss-cross is love! ).

Decided to try this crazy one for a change. I like ! =P

As usual, I love these because they look more natural. =)
I might just get more if i chance upon them. Haha. Lovely ain't they? =P

I know its random. But i wanna show off my favourite boy. He totally took no interest in the hamsters when i brought them home last week, though he was smelling them and all but basically just ran off to do his own things. -__-'' I think my boy thinks he's a human. *Hah*
Alright off to study.

I need to tan and do some swimming soon.
This afternoon, I went to school for revision lecture just for about 2 hours, for Entrepreneurship test which will be next Tuesday. Stab me. I have work next Monday. I'm feeling darn sick and i have no motivation to study for tomorrow's H&T test!
Last night, I went straight to bed after i got home from Precious Queen's. Its amazing. My mom was like messaging me if i'm coming home when i was already in coma.
My hamsters are getting dumber-er.
Sometimes, when i spin the wheel, Koka will just continue sleeping with whatever position i left him or he'll just move a little. He is SUPERBLY pig.
Kola, sitting on her ass and sipping water with her eyes closed. Koka and Kola have brought more laughters into our lives despite them being dumb. *Hah* Koka is getting horny these days but Kola refused to have any intercourse. Haha. But i hope they'll have babies soon! I can't wait !
Koka is the male. Kola is the female. BABIES BABIES BABIES !
Dad was driving me around yesterday morning to school to pass my tutor some stuff and then for breakfast, sent mummy back home and then to Great World City before heading to work himself. Thank God for him, if not i would have been more sick from the traveling by public transport.
I went to settle my pay stuff and went off to Far East to get more fake eye lashes. I'm very much addicted to them. Bought 2 boxes at $30 bucks. I know online has cheaper ones but i'll prefer seeing them for myself and buying them.
I'm pretty fussy about the volume( not too light, not too dark) , length( not too long, though most are either too long or too short for me. Hah ! ) and design ( criss-cross is love! ).
Decided to try this crazy one for a change. I like ! =P
As usual, I love these because they look more natural. =)
I might just get more if i chance upon them. Haha. Lovely ain't they? =P
I know its random. But i wanna show off my favourite boy. He totally took no interest in the hamsters when i brought them home last week, though he was smelling them and all but basically just ran off to do his own things. -__-'' I think my boy thinks he's a human. *Hah*
Alright off to study.
I need to tan and do some swimming soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home