Edward vs Harry

Robert Pattinson starring as Edward in TWILIGHT movie.
I thought the director of Twilight should have picked Daniel instead. They would have saved the time on the make up for Robert supposedly PALE skin colours for the movie.
His role in Harry Porter was "Cedric Diggory" in Globet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix.
I thought the director of Twilight should have picked Daniel instead. They would have saved the time on the make up for Robert supposedly PALE skin colours for the movie.
His role in Harry Porter was "Cedric Diggory" in Globet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix.
Daniel RadCliffe starring as Harry Porter in "HARRY PORTER"movies.
His natural pale skin is perfect for a vampire but i guess he's not matured looking enough. *Shrugs*
Kola got hurt pretty badly. Her blood was flowing like nobody's business but i guess she got it upon herself. She was disturbing Koka for quite awhile and Koka just flared up at her. He's always the patient and gentle one. *sigh*
I nearly went crazy with tears with the thoughts that i would lost Kola.
*Enough emoing*
And now i'm being thrown with the decision of my 21st Bday cake. Should i get the normal key cake or stick to my favourite Bakerzin Strawberry Shortcake which i'm afraid its too creamy for the guests. I'm in no mood for decision-making.
Anyone, please tag me the link of any tasty and nice cakes for 21st birthday. I need help !
I'm choosing from Ecreative and Angie the Choice now. I want to have more options.
Help Help Help !
Not too expensive though, say about $150max for 3KG.
Nights. I've to go to the PetShop tml.


1 Comments:
I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST BE GRATEFUL AND HAPPY TO HAVE PEOPLE CLOSE WHO LOVE YOU!!! from diklxik88@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home