Photobucket

Monday, December 22, 2008

Exhaustion

I can feel my body demanding a higher supply of sleep. But it's too impossible until the day i'm out from Kenzo.
They gave me almost all evening shifts and to make matters worst, since its Christmas time, i have to work until 12am. Who the fuck shop till 12am on a Sunday night or weekdays?

By day, i will get myself ready for the animals, enthusiastically.
By night, i will be dragging my feet to work.

I'm not working 2 jobs for the sake of the money. I'm just too in love with my animals. I'm sick of the shifts given by Kenzo. Hopefully, i'll be able to get someone to replace me tonight. I'm topping up more money from my own pocket to anyone willing to replace me.
CAN YOU SEE HOW DESPERATE I AM??!!??

I have no pictures to share this time because: I'm too lazy to get my camera.

Anyway, Christmas has to be celebrated during lunch time with the girls. But i most probably have to be at the Pet Shop. But hey, its 12 days of Christmas !
How about a later date and during the evening/night?

I have yet to do my Christmas Shopping. It shall be done tomorrow.

Gotta go prepare now. BYE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home