Photobucket

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feel the magic

Each time, it can be like the first time..

I'll turn off the fire and start it all over again..

I still remember the moment.

I'll fall all over and over again.

I'll pay the price over and over again.

I'll get lost in those eyes over and over again.


Sometimes its like i can't seem to reciprocate the equal amount i've been given. Things like that scares me. I hope i've learnt my mistakes. I live my life now, reminding myself constantly about them. I do not want to repeat them again.
I'm still the skeptical girl, not just of people around me but mostly of myself..



and they say when love grows, everything else makes lesser sense..

Is this God's experiment..

In which, my mind and heart have no say..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home