I'll be damned
I have the worst BLUE ever for a blue Monday. I'm not feeling that well but i decided to replace my colleague today. My colleagues were nice enough to ask me for lunch before i cabbed down to school to do a final touch up on my project, to be submitted by 5pm.
ONE: My stupid contents got screwed.
TWO: The alignment for a part of my project got screwed.
THREE: I forgot to bring my brochures as evidences that i did make my bloody way down to the office for my research. WHICH MEANS i have to make my way to school again !
FOUR: My time sheet is DUE tml MORNING because stupid RE decided to close their payment date tomorrow.
Please do not remind me that most of my bloody pathetic pay will be going to the bloody transportation fee.
FIVE: The bloody roster just changed and i have to work tomorrow?!?!?!
This is so not my month. I hope things will pick up for 2009..
SIX: I just wish people can be more appreciative, more selfless and more responsible...
The only good stuff today will be:
ONE: Sis bought me Bikini from Bella Kini which used to be Tannilines. The bikini's from Australia and its for ASIAN bodies ! Its super pretty and it fits nicely to my assless ass ! I like. =)
TWO: I'm getting a new laptop, ASUS EeePc in WHITE colour for free! Thanks to Singnet.
THREE: I'll be working at Ericsson Pet Farm for a day this weekend ! Trial. I hope i can cope and then i'll just stick to being stuck with animals than with humans..
I know i should be counting my blessings instead of...*Sigh* I can't wait for this "ENTIRE DAY" Saturday with Precious Queen..
ps: fuck...
ONE: My stupid contents got screwed.
TWO: The alignment for a part of my project got screwed.
THREE: I forgot to bring my brochures as evidences that i did make my bloody way down to the office for my research. WHICH MEANS i have to make my way to school again !
FOUR: My time sheet is DUE tml MORNING because stupid RE decided to close their payment date tomorrow.
Please do not remind me that most of my bloody pathetic pay will be going to the bloody transportation fee.
FIVE: The bloody roster just changed and i have to work tomorrow?!?!?!
This is so not my month. I hope things will pick up for 2009..
SIX: I just wish people can be more appreciative, more selfless and more responsible...
The only good stuff today will be:
ONE: Sis bought me Bikini from Bella Kini which used to be Tannilines. The bikini's from Australia and its for ASIAN bodies ! Its super pretty and it fits nicely to my assless ass ! I like. =)
TWO: I'm getting a new laptop, ASUS EeePc in WHITE colour for free! Thanks to Singnet.
THREE: I'll be working at Ericsson Pet Farm for a day this weekend ! Trial. I hope i can cope and then i'll just stick to being stuck with animals than with humans..
I know i should be counting my blessings instead of...*Sigh* I can't wait for this "ENTIRE DAY" Saturday with Precious Queen..
ps: fuck...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home