Photobucket

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Impossible takes its place.

I just can't post up any decent post. I have them in my camera. I have them in my handphone. I have them in my mind.

Pictures of girlgirl. Visions of girlgirl.
I know i shouldn't be this way but i just can't help it. Everything i do, reminds me of her. In my room, she used to curl up on my feet, beneath my bed, under my table. She would scratch the door so hard when i couldn't let her follow me for fear that Shonie boy will bark non-stop at night. She'll wait outside the toilet when i had to bathe in the morning. She'll follow me everywhere despite shonie boy barking at her.

In the Petshop, she used to follow me everywhere i go. She seeked my attention when i was giving it to PuiPui and HeiHei. I can't look at the red cushioned chair, knowing its no longer Girlgirl resting there. I cleaned and cleaned, packing and talking to animals, to stop myself from thinking about her. In the other shop, there's another dog named Girlgirl and i could only pretend she's her..
But there's always chances of being alone and she takes over control once again.

The worst scene in my mind will always be the day, Christmas day, she was adopted. I wasn't prepared. I thought i could find some ways to keep her near me. I was desperately looking for people to adopt her.. People i know. I didn't know the boarding people have plans. How could they? She wouldn't stop straining her neck to look for me. I had to see her being carried into the car and i bet she was trembling..

I told myself she might just have the best Christmas Gift. They seemed lovely people...
But then i kept giving myself reasons that they might not like her..they might find her poo too stinking.. maybe they will bring her back..

Maybe not.. because she's too lovable..

I'm no obsessed with her.. There's just something about her and i. I'm sure girlgirl knows and maybe what hurts the most was.. i didn't do my best to keep her..

i cried myself to sleep, wishing somehow i could dream of her.. that she's happy there and maybe i could let go somehow..but..

can i have her back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home