Photobucket

Saturday, December 13, 2008

So i'm in love with..

Twilight and the rest of the volumes!

Yes. Edward Cullen is super super HOT, only in the books, to me. I can't believe they picked Robert Pattinson to be the supposedly charming Edward Cullen from the books.
Look at the above picture !
I see nothing much of Edward Cullen but the fact that after all the make up, he does look very vampish in the pictures. Well, i guess that makes sense since they are supposed to look vampy.

I was googled him and thought he deserved the benefit of doubts that he might actually be charming enough. But of all the pictures i've seen, this is by far the best:

Though i'm sure part of the credit to give him the benefit is the hot girl he's holding. He looks more like wolverine here. *shrug* But i can't imagine how he has grown from the Harry potters to Twilight. Scary how the ang mos age so fast. *Hah*
Nope. I have not watched "Twilight" the movie yet but my small sister has and i warned her not to tell me whatever so, though she said the books better which i'm already prepared for. I hope tonight we're catching it. Its sneak preview.
Off to the best job ! My little animals! I'm coming ! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home