Photobucket

Thursday, January 15, 2009

As things collide

Sometimes you move so well, i can't help but give in.


I'm lost and i can't tell where you end and i begin.


When i start, i can't stop. This online shopping is too tempting and the greatest excuse i've ever given to myself when it comes to shopping, since months back, was... It's for CNY.

*Wahahahha* But most of the tops will not be reaching me before CNY. *bah* But then again, its been awhile since i've been shopping this hard. *Heh*

And the most convienent thing and the culprit for convincing me to shop even more is the iBanking secure device! Ok. I'm pushing the bucket to a tiny little device. *bah* I need to stop shopping online.

Gotta go prepare to meet Lala for lunch and school =D

SHANE's night tonight! Wheee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home