Heaven is in the way to the tummy?
Greetings from the ChinChin Farm.
I have signed up for "Broadband on Mobile" and its seriously the coolest invention to have access to the net anywhere. Although this means an addition bill i'll be paying every month on top of my hp bill. Most importantly is cheap ! I only have to pay bout $20 per month and registration fee is $25 only. If i'm not wrong, first 3 months is free?
No installation needed. Just plug this in and you'll be good to go within 5 minutes. The connection is great too.
Oh please pardon me for being ignorant on this little cute device with a SIM card in it. Thanks to Joyvna for the intro. *Haha*

I can officially complete my stupid Entrepreneur project and do up the presentation slides anywhere. *Haha*
and and and ! I bought a new cage for my kola ! =D

Its only available in orange and pink and i will never take pink so orange it was.

The mother and the babies.

isn't she adorable?

I can't believe he can sleep like this. The funniest thing was his face slided down the glass panel and he didn't give a hoot about it.
Anyway, i have been eating a lot lately. Its not on intention after knowing i've lost weight. Subconsciously, my body is calling out for all the fried and nasty fattening food. I had 2 days of KFC for lunch. I used to hate it like hell but the craving was inbearable that i have to give in.
So much for maintaining the 40 scale.
What should i go for?
I'm still contemplating.
This is going no where.
I have signed up for "Broadband on Mobile" and its seriously the coolest invention to have access to the net anywhere. Although this means an addition bill i'll be paying every month on top of my hp bill. Most importantly is cheap ! I only have to pay bout $20 per month and registration fee is $25 only. If i'm not wrong, first 3 months is free?
No installation needed. Just plug this in and you'll be good to go within 5 minutes. The connection is great too.
Oh please pardon me for being ignorant on this little cute device with a SIM card in it. Thanks to Joyvna for the intro. *Haha*
I can officially complete my stupid Entrepreneur project and do up the presentation slides anywhere. *Haha*
and and and ! I bought a new cage for my kola ! =D
Its only available in orange and pink and i will never take pink so orange it was.
The mother and the babies.
isn't she adorable?
I can't believe he can sleep like this. The funniest thing was his face slided down the glass panel and he didn't give a hoot about it.
Anyway, i have been eating a lot lately. Its not on intention after knowing i've lost weight. Subconsciously, my body is calling out for all the fried and nasty fattening food. I had 2 days of KFC for lunch. I used to hate it like hell but the craving was inbearable that i have to give in.
So much for maintaining the 40 scale.
What should i go for?
I'm still contemplating.
This is going no where.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home