Hello sweet dreams!
I just had my dinper (dinner/supper, ok lame i know) with dad. He heated up kimchi soup and added his great spice skills. My throat is burning and i still have hell lots of phlegm somewhere up and down my respiratory passages. Disgusting i know. I blow them out from my nose instead of coughing them out. Very disgusting but this is how my body fails when i catch a cold.
I can't breathe properly through my nose as its super blocked.
Its a cold and very breezy night. Shared a banana with my dog and pray he doesn't get any diarrhea.
I have my socks on and off to hit the sack.

What have you prepared ? Hehe.
Keep warm people!
Good night! =)
ps: i wanna be capable. i wanna be capable. i wanna be capable. i have to be capable.
I can't breathe properly through my nose as its super blocked.
Its a cold and very breezy night. Shared a banana with my dog and pray he doesn't get any diarrhea.
I have my socks on and off to hit the sack.
What have you prepared ? Hehe.
Keep warm people!
Good night! =)
ps: i wanna be capable. i wanna be capable. i wanna be capable. i have to be capable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home