Project-ing?!?
Its past midnight and i'm still doing up my damn last but yet doesn't seem LAST project.
I have 2 more presentations and another end-semester paper to go and i'll be a BLOODY FREE LADY who can KISS POLY GOODBYE flat on ITS ASS! *HAHAHA*
And it doesn't seem fair that i'm working hard on this project and my groupmates seem to be missing from classes and meetings. Although, i do prefer to do work alone. I can be very independent to this extent but I DO NEED A LITTLE HELP IN THIS 15PAGES REPORT ! Its bloody Entrepreneur and its not easy to come up with an impressive bloody business plan!
*NB* Please do not sabotage my distinction!!
I spent like an hour doing up a bloody organizational chart and another just to edit the whole 8pages of report.
Though its comforting that i have her on skype and her singing ching chong ching chong music by Jay Chou. Honestly, its super ticklish when she goes ching chong. LOL.
ok. BBQ tml night with the queens. I swear we can be super random. Our random plans always work out better than our planned but always fail plans.
I think i want to SLEEP. zZz
Anyone wants blue pudding? email or tag me ! Blue pudding BABIES. Not yellow. ITS PURE BLUE PUDDING !
I have 2 more presentations and another end-semester paper to go and i'll be a BLOODY FREE LADY who can KISS POLY GOODBYE flat on ITS ASS! *HAHAHA*
And it doesn't seem fair that i'm working hard on this project and my groupmates seem to be missing from classes and meetings. Although, i do prefer to do work alone. I can be very independent to this extent but I DO NEED A LITTLE HELP IN THIS 15PAGES REPORT ! Its bloody Entrepreneur and its not easy to come up with an impressive bloody business plan!
*NB* Please do not sabotage my distinction!!
I spent like an hour doing up a bloody organizational chart and another just to edit the whole 8pages of report.
Though its comforting that i have her on skype and her singing ching chong ching chong music by Jay Chou. Honestly, its super ticklish when she goes ching chong. LOL.
ok. BBQ tml night with the queens. I swear we can be super random. Our random plans always work out better than our planned but always fail plans.
I think i want to SLEEP. zZz
Anyone wants blue pudding? email or tag me ! Blue pudding BABIES. Not yellow. ITS PURE BLUE PUDDING !

1 Comments:
Excellent posting!!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home