Secret Valentine
Hey guys,
I got my teeth done at almost 140bucks. They feel super glossy now!! The dentist gave me this fluoride treatment which tasted very grapey and i had to rinse my mouth with chlorhexidine. It tasted so minty and i don't like mint. *bleah* I teared a little because the assistant was pushing that tube which sucks in the saliva into my gum and it hurt like hell ! The scaling wasn't even painful at all,as compared to the assistant's doings ! Oh my god. The dentist actually thought i cried. Haha. I wanted to tell her off so much but i didn't wanna squander anymore precious time.
Anyway, my awesome entrepreneur tutor was super kind enough to let me off the attendance of a conference which I'm supposed to attend last Saturday and i conveniently forgot. Andshe gave me a distinction for my mid semester paper. Hopefully the last project and presentation will be good enough to maintain the distinction level.
Before i hyperventilate about some other events ,which i prefer not to disclose here, i need some distractions so I'm thinking of some plans to earn more cash for the pet shop !
I have been too busy and lazy to blog so stay tuned for some really interesting post later this week or maybe after CNY. *Haha*
Meanwhile, i really need to find time to get my hair done by Nic ! Should i go for some dye and highlights? Darn. Or I'll just get it black? *Hah*
I got my teeth done at almost 140bucks. They feel super glossy now!! The dentist gave me this fluoride treatment which tasted very grapey and i had to rinse my mouth with chlorhexidine. It tasted so minty and i don't like mint. *bleah* I teared a little because the assistant was pushing that tube which sucks in the saliva into my gum and it hurt like hell ! The scaling wasn't even painful at all,as compared to the assistant's doings ! Oh my god. The dentist actually thought i cried. Haha. I wanted to tell her off so much but i didn't wanna squander anymore precious time.
Anyway, my awesome entrepreneur tutor was super kind enough to let me off the attendance of a conference which I'm supposed to attend last Saturday and i conveniently forgot. Andshe gave me a distinction for my mid semester paper. Hopefully the last project and presentation will be good enough to maintain the distinction level.
Before i hyperventilate about some other events ,which i prefer not to disclose here, i need some distractions so I'm thinking of some plans to earn more cash for the pet shop !
I have been too busy and lazy to blog so stay tuned for some really interesting post later this week or maybe after CNY. *Haha*
Meanwhile, i really need to find time to get my hair done by Nic ! Should i go for some dye and highlights? Darn. Or I'll just get it black? *Hah*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home