What would you do?
If you can't say no.
What would you do?
It doesn't really matter?
Or it shouldn't really matter?
Or it doesn't matter?
Or it shouldn't matter?
Oh boy, you tickled me real hard. Its pretty obvious how and where this is going to. Its simply just annoying me, thats all. Yes. I do believe people meet for a reason. Fate brought us together for a reason, to crush or to hold. I'm going to deal with this and one day, i'll look back and laugh hard at how ridiculous and trival this was.
Its absurb that one can lie and yet, get away with the lies. I wonder why no one bothers to expose them ? What makes you even morecallow shallow is that you think you can wrap your fat fingers all around them.Then again, maybe you're not worth it. I'm certainly not surprise at how you will never comprehend the meaning of faithful and sincerity. Pray one day you'll get tired and give up whatever trouble that you're trying to create.
You can pull all these off and get away with them easily with the others.
I'm not like them.
I just spent 10mins of my time like that.How wasteful.
The best music to calm myself down at this moment of ugliness will be :
Going home by Kenny G.
This music is too beautifully put together. Go listen to it people. It seriously put me to sleep peacefully. No music with lyrics can ever win him and the sax. My mom used to play it when i was very young, if i didn't recollect it fitly. *shrugs* My mom loves to put us around music all the time. That explains the piano, guitar and dance classes etc.
Alright. I need to sleep now. Last night was disgusting and i hope i don't have to lie awake at the break of dawn again. I never miss my sleep, ever. I hate it when my sleep gets interrupted.
Good night people!
What would you do?
It doesn't really matter?
Or it shouldn't really matter?
Or it doesn't matter?
Or it shouldn't matter?
Oh boy, you tickled me real hard. Its pretty obvious how and where this is going to. Its simply just annoying me, thats all. Yes. I do believe people meet for a reason. Fate brought us together for a reason, to crush or to hold. I'm going to deal with this and one day, i'll look back and laugh hard at how ridiculous and trival this was.
Its absurb that one can lie and yet, get away with the lies. I wonder why no one bothers to expose them ? What makes you even more
You can pull all these off and get away with them easily with the others.
I'm not like them.
I just spent 10mins of my time like that.How wasteful.
Before i decide to be rash in here, i better get my train of thoughts back on track.
May this ill fate descends and better things intertwine.
The best music to calm myself down at this moment of ugliness will be :
Going home by Kenny G.
This music is too beautifully put together. Go listen to it people. It seriously put me to sleep peacefully. No music with lyrics can ever win him and the sax. My mom used to play it when i was very young, if i didn't recollect it fitly. *shrugs* My mom loves to put us around music all the time. That explains the piano, guitar and dance classes etc.
Alright. I need to sleep now. Last night was disgusting and i hope i don't have to lie awake at the break of dawn again. I never miss my sleep, ever. I hate it when my sleep gets interrupted.
Good night people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home