Baby it's cold outside
Its not completely done yet. I shall pop by arab street to get more after work. I'm not a pink person but MARIE the cat is too adorable to skip the pink! I'm gonna go MARIE crazy soon.
Thanks D, for buying me all the blings for it ! =D
I can't believe its raining mad cows and elephants for the past 2 hours?! I was doing my cleaning happily ! *Argh* I'm left with hamsters and the upper deck chinchillas. =( Hopefully, its not gonna rain like this tomorrow.
Its so cold now and i'm wishing for a little alcohol ...like..red wine? =X
Shall do some pet groceries shopping with Jovyna later.
ANYONE looking for YELLOW PUDDING??!! I've a 3 weeks old, male. =)
Oh i heard there's a husky , 8mths old male, for adoption. Shall go check it out later...
Once the rain stops. *Argh*
beautiful like a rainbow..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home