Bored
I'm feeling a little cranky.
Firstly, you can just enter my blog address to get to it. You don't have to key in my blog address into google search engine just to get here. For your info, i do not have any idea on who's viewing my blog unless you're a nuffnanger. So fret not, your identity is still safe with you. =)
Anyone looking for blue puddings? I've got someone searching for blue pudding and got to my blog instead. Lol.
Seriously, if its that butch? You can jolly visit white sand PET LOVERS CENTRE and check out their "BLUE" pudding yourself. I welcome you to buy one from them and bring it to Chinchin Farm to compare it with my blue pudding.
You can show me what's YELLOW BLUE and what's NOT. =)
I named my baby boy blue pudding , wormy, because he wriggled a lot but then I think his name should be piggy instead. Recently, he has sleeping so much that he practically closed his eyes when he eats or walk.
He freaked me out so badly the other time, i thought he was dying. His dad sleeps more than he eats. Like father like son huh?
Anyway, we're having a "My Valentine" promo for Guinea Pigs and Rabbits. DO COME DOWN TO CHINCHIN FARM. =)
Ericsson Pet Farm. Pasir Ris Farmway 2, Number 16.
This post is so random. =X Pictures up soon. I wanna see baby chinchilla before i leave!!
Good Night people !
Firstly, you can just enter my blog address to get to it. You don't have to key in my blog address into google search engine just to get here. For your info, i do not have any idea on who's viewing my blog unless you're a nuffnanger. So fret not, your identity is still safe with you. =)
Anyone looking for blue puddings? I've got someone searching for blue pudding and got to my blog instead. Lol.
Seriously, if its that butch? You can jolly visit white sand PET LOVERS CENTRE and check out their "BLUE" pudding yourself. I welcome you to buy one from them and bring it to Chinchin Farm to compare it with my blue pudding.
You can show me what's YELLOW BLUE and what's NOT. =)
I named my baby boy blue pudding , wormy, because he wriggled a lot but then I think his name should be piggy instead. Recently, he has sleeping so much that he practically closed his eyes when he eats or walk.
He freaked me out so badly the other time, i thought he was dying. His dad sleeps more than he eats. Like father like son huh?
Anyway, we're having a "My Valentine" promo for Guinea Pigs and Rabbits. DO COME DOWN TO CHINCHIN FARM. =)
Ericsson Pet Farm. Pasir Ris Farmway 2, Number 16.
This post is so random. =X Pictures up soon. I wanna see baby chinchilla before i leave!!
Good Night people !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home