GST Offset for ME !
I'm gonna get $--- soon ! *Wahahaha*
The pros and cons of being 21. =X
Finally getting some rest in my room, now that i'm home after days of "running away from home". *Hah* I'm never the late night girl i guess. I need to sleep the entire day if i planned on having a late night or clubbing. I'm terrible, i know. My body is weak, so sue me.
Happy Belated Bday to Eugene again ! It would have been so cool if his bday's one day later which would have been on VDAY. *Hah*
Well, i had a great time. How bout you guys?
And on Friday the 13th,
Pretty aren't they?
All the queens are in the same company. Its gonna be my turn soon, i hope.
*Sigh* I'm gonna miss the pet shop so much.
Oh. The previous post stated that i want to see baby chinchilla before i leave the pet shop right? A baby boy was out on Friday the 13th !! Its sooo cute and the face is super round. I shall take a picture with it soon. =) I'm so in love with this animal job. *Sigh*
Gonna go get some sleep before i get any sicker *Nights*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home