He's just not that into you
So nuffnang is giving away free tickets for " He's just not that into you" if bloggers get into the TOP 5 most creative entry.
But you know what? This book or rather movie just reminded me of the pathetic 2004 i had. Should i share my side of story here? I'm in the mood.
He was someone i fell flat on my face for. That love at first sight. I was too young and too in "so called love". My family likes him, invited him to dinners and chalets.
How was i to know i was the 3rd party? Or rather unknowing 3rd party. He lied and i believed. Who can i blamed? Part of him and part of my stupidity.
I dug every information myself to the very truth. I got friends to drove me to her place late at night. Talked and heard things i shouldn't have allow myself to. I cried my eyes out and then he came down without knowing i was there. He was begging her,not me. I went home and into my mom's arms. My parents were worried sick.
But for months, i couldn't let go. I was blinded and his words kept me around. His lies again and i believed AGAIN. But i let go at the end of it all. Now its been what? 4 years? I'm looking back and feeling very much like the dumbass.
Its not like i'm saying i have never hurt anyone before. I have my share in hurting others and i'm not proud of it. Thats all love's about; hurting.
But one line that has taught me at the end of every relationship ...
He's just not that into you.
What i'm trying to say here is; Love hurts. He or she hurt you. Yes. But life goes on.. and your time will come to be happy once again.
Cheers,
Mia
But you know what? This book or rather movie just reminded me of the pathetic 2004 i had. Should i share my side of story here? I'm in the mood.
He was someone i fell flat on my face for. That love at first sight. I was too young and too in "so called love". My family likes him, invited him to dinners and chalets.
How was i to know i was the 3rd party? Or rather unknowing 3rd party. He lied and i believed. Who can i blamed? Part of him and part of my stupidity.
I dug every information myself to the very truth. I got friends to drove me to her place late at night. Talked and heard things i shouldn't have allow myself to. I cried my eyes out and then he came down without knowing i was there. He was begging her,not me. I went home and into my mom's arms. My parents were worried sick.
But for months, i couldn't let go. I was blinded and his words kept me around. His lies again and i believed AGAIN. But i let go at the end of it all. Now its been what? 4 years? I'm looking back and feeling very much like the dumbass.
Its not like i'm saying i have never hurt anyone before. I have my share in hurting others and i'm not proud of it. Thats all love's about; hurting.
But one line that has taught me at the end of every relationship ...
He's just not that into you.
What i'm trying to say here is; Love hurts. He or she hurt you. Yes. But life goes on.. and your time will come to be happy once again.
Cheers,
Mia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home