Photobucket

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pity? Maybe not.

I would say its a pity that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitty was finished 4 years ago. Brad pitty is seriously stupid to be seduced by AngeliNO Slimy.

I still think Brad pitty looked happier when he was with Jennifer Aniston than he ,now, with AngeliNO Slimy.

Look Look Look?!?!? They were like the best Hollywood Couples ever !

Which couple walks down the red carpet like them? WHICH WHICH?!?

See that? I have never seen Brad pitty and AngeliNO Slimy with that look before.

Sigh. Its sad isn't it? Jennifer Aniston never seemed to look this happy ever since.

They're my favourite. =D

This post is random and non-of-my-business, i'm just bored.
I hope precious get well soon.

Anyway, say HI and BYE to this Belle.

I chose her on Friday evening and she was sold the next afternoon.

This little girl is waiting to be love! Pls come down to Pasir Ris Farmway 2, No 16 if interested !
Opening hours is 12pm to 7pm.
For more info to contact us, pls go to "Chin Chin Farm" link on the right handside. =)

She adores her. See? She's cleaning her eyes.

She always stay close to snowball. Pls pardon her ears. She's a lop and her ears will be done in a week because she's still young.

I'll miss this place dearly when its time for me to leave. *Sigh* Reality check. I have to go for other job..

and this fella was happily nibbling the snack i gave him. Lol. He's so Mickey right?
I named him Mickey ! haha. The white one from the previous post is call Queenie. =)

Before i leave this post, i wanna CURSE AND SWEAR at this FUCKING BUTCH who wanted to act like she knew every fucking shit about hamsters.
She went " oh all hamsters are like" this and that.
She even said my BLUE pudding is YELLOW BLUE pudding. NOT PURE pudding.
I insisted that its BLUE and its MINE. She still DEMANDED that she's right about it: ITS Yellow BLUE pudding.
If its YELLOW BLUE, did you see any dirty yellow colour on it? NO !
WTF? Do you OWN a PET SHOP TOO?
Fucking know it all butch.
She even has the cheek to tell me to search for it on the internet. HELLO ! I am the one doing the sales and IN THIS LIVE STOCK industry.
YOU are just a BLOODY pet OWNER.

@*#&(*#&(*#&(*$& And her bloody gf is so bloody ugly. Who wears blue tinted glasses now???!! Ok. I shouldn't be so mean but how did her gf stand her? I cannot imagine.
NB!
I snickered and turned my back on her instantly. BLOODY BITCH. She has no bloody idea how much we PAID for these HAMSTERS !
Argh. Talking about her makes my blood boil. If she comes back again, i'll give her hell once she starts her crap.

I'm having thoughts of printing out pictures of YELLOW BLUE puddin and MY BLUE PUDDING and frame them up for her !

Ok.Enough ranting. Gotta go hit the sack. Night people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home