Pregnancy Diet?
I didn't know there's a diet to help people get pregnant by the specific time they want. Angelina Jolie is crazy over kids or what? 6 and on the their 7th soon?
We have a new PINK WHITE Chinchilla. Isn't she a beauty? =)
Falling in love with her ! Lol.

She's very tamed.

Doesnt bite, just a little nibbling here and there but its painless.
Night swimming, BBQ, Mahjong and DaiDee tonight !!! Wheee!
I haven't had anything since strawberry milk and cornflakes this morning. The nice bangala gave me a pack of veg rice although i'm not hungry. =D I'll eat it later i guess.
Hope the chalet manager call me soon. I cannot believe they wouldn't let lala and yizzie in first. How can it be possible to collect the keys when there's work?!!?? Plus its signed on the paper that lala will collect it first. @&*#^*^%#(*&@$
Tsk. Troublesome chalet check in rules.
We have a new PINK WHITE Chinchilla. Isn't she a beauty? =)
Falling in love with her ! Lol.
She's very tamed.
Doesnt bite, just a little nibbling here and there but its painless.
Night swimming, BBQ, Mahjong and DaiDee tonight !!! Wheee!
I haven't had anything since strawberry milk and cornflakes this morning. The nice bangala gave me a pack of veg rice although i'm not hungry. =D I'll eat it later i guess.
Hope the chalet manager call me soon. I cannot believe they wouldn't let lala and yizzie in first. How can it be possible to collect the keys when there's work?!!?? Plus its signed on the paper that lala will collect it first. @&*#^*^%#(*&@$
Tsk. Troublesome chalet check in rules.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home