Swell
With my eyes swellling like a pumpkin and the thunder + storm are impeding me from my rest, i decided to play around with nikewomen new launch program- Create Nike Mini !
Maybe. Just maybe i get to win some prizes too. Got this from Nuffnang.
I have always wanted to go for a run with a full-more-likely-to-be-jogging trainers on. You shall see my term of that later on, by pictorial of course. Unfortunately, Singapore's weather doesn't seem to allow it. Ironically, it has been raining for the past 2-3days. I so wanna stuff myself with loads of pillows and FAKE fur coats. Damn it. I'm still sore over the taiwan spree. I was supposed to have 6 items shipped to me ! But no, they have to tell me they're all OFS. WTF????
The loophole of this whole shit was:
Taiwan Spree: I'm not going to continue this taiwan spree into Singapore because hardly anyone orders now.
THEN WHY THE FUCK did all my items got OFS? Oh yeah. Just so happened that a lot of taiwanese girls love your shop so much and bought them all when there's so many of shops selling the same clothes?
Fucker. So what if i've got my money back. I was supposed to have the items ! Damn it.
I really want that black jacket....badly !
Okok. Out of topic.
I shall just post up the picture which i've edited with PAINT. Its not professionly done but oh what the hell? My eyes are in extreme discomfort already and i do not wan to further strain them.
I'll jog everyday if Pasir Ris Beach is as clean and beautiful as this !

I dressed up this dollie. Cool huh? Pardon the BROWN eyebrow. Her hair was brown so i thought of matching them. =D

Isn't this cute?? Lol.
If you're interested go to this link to play doll up: ♥Nike Dolling up!
Rain has stopped so is that freakish loud scary thunder. Thats the thing about staying near the beach.
Check out their website too!
♥Nike for WOMEN ONLY
ps: Please click on the nuffnang link in my blog! I have like max 59 unique viewers before so PEOPLE! Start clicking ! I need more $Kaching$ please. =) Thanks!
Shouting out ! ! : "Nike Zoom Sister One+, The ultimate training shoe for women"
Maybe. Just maybe i get to win some prizes too. Got this from Nuffnang.
I have always wanted to go for a run with a full-more-likely-to-be-jogging trainers on. You shall see my term of that later on, by pictorial of course. Unfortunately, Singapore's weather doesn't seem to allow it. Ironically, it has been raining for the past 2-3days. I so wanna stuff myself with loads of pillows and FAKE fur coats. Damn it. I'm still sore over the taiwan spree. I was supposed to have 6 items shipped to me ! But no, they have to tell me they're all OFS. WTF????
The loophole of this whole shit was:
Taiwan Spree: I'm not going to continue this taiwan spree into Singapore because hardly anyone orders now.
THEN WHY THE FUCK did all my items got OFS? Oh yeah. Just so happened that a lot of taiwanese girls love your shop so much and bought them all when there's so many of shops selling the same clothes?
Fucker. So what if i've got my money back. I was supposed to have the items ! Damn it.
I really want that black jacket....badly !
Okok. Out of topic.
I shall just post up the picture which i've edited with PAINT. Its not professionly done but oh what the hell? My eyes are in extreme discomfort already and i do not wan to further strain them.
I'll jog everyday if Pasir Ris Beach is as clean and beautiful as this !

I dressed up this dollie. Cool huh? Pardon the BROWN eyebrow. Her hair was brown so i thought of matching them. =D

Isn't this cute?? Lol.
If you're interested go to this link to play doll up: ♥Nike Dolling up!
Rain has stopped so is that freakish loud scary thunder. Thats the thing about staying near the beach.
Check out their website too!
♥Nike for WOMEN ONLY
ps: Please click on the nuffnang link in my blog! I have like max 59 unique viewers before so PEOPLE! Start clicking ! I need more $Kaching$ please. =) Thanks!
Shouting out ! ! : "Nike Zoom Sister One+, The ultimate training shoe for women"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home