Photobucket

Sunday, March 15, 2009

15th

We were so looking forward to the 15th. We wanted to think positively. We wanted to believe there will be a miracle. We wanted to hope and have faith.
If we have to think positively now, 15th is the day you've freed yourself from the pain. Its only this much that we can be relieved for you.

Uncle, don't worry. We will be there for her always. I hope you rest in peace..

Your photoshopped picture made you looked so cartoon. Smile and pass on, Uncle.
Don't forget to draw a fake tattoo star on your ankle. =)

It was a dream that i walked aimless, looking for something.. looking for someone.
Who?What?I don't know..
But i know, this pain that i'm going through..doesn't beat some of others' much worse sufferings.

Best Friend, I'm here, whenever and wherever.
remember ?
Be strong. Things will pick up soon.
I still want to say this; Happy 22nd birthday. =)
Don't take this date as a bad day. Take this date to be stronger and work harder for Uncle.


Loves and misses,
Best Friend Mia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home