Battle
I may appear to be effortless in how i'm dealing with this.I may appear to be so strong, you thought i didn't break.
Queens meeting this thursday, at the incredible usual place. =) Its been some time, right girls?
Twoqueens party, anyone? Its been some time. omg.
My 4th ulcer appeared. I'm losing my ability to speak and i'm depending on a straw to drink now. What the fuck.
Can i eat with straws too? *Alamak*
Watching "The mist" is getting my ass on its tip. Its pretty gross but you get to see the primitive side of humans in the darkness. Its one Stephen King's book which became a movie. Oh, catch "Dreamcatch" if you have not and in for some weird suspense movie.
I'm not sure if this link have them- www.watch-movies-links.net
And yes i took the bloody photo above. I am talented. =) SLR camera by 2 months because i'm sharing the cost with Big sissy! =)
ps: don't make me be caught in the middle again...
Queens meeting this thursday, at the incredible usual place. =) Its been some time, right girls?
Twoqueens party, anyone? Its been some time. omg.
My 4th ulcer appeared. I'm losing my ability to speak and i'm depending on a straw to drink now. What the fuck.
Can i eat with straws too? *Alamak*
Watching "The mist" is getting my ass on its tip. Its pretty gross but you get to see the primitive side of humans in the darkness. Its one Stephen King's book which became a movie. Oh, catch "Dreamcatch" if you have not and in for some weird suspense movie.
I'm not sure if this link have them- www.watch-movies-links.net
And yes i took the bloody photo above. I am talented. =) SLR camera by 2 months because i'm sharing the cost with Big sissy! =)
ps: don't make me be caught in the middle again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home