Photobucket

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Because

Because..
Everyone wants to feel like someone cares..
Everyone wants to know they're not alone..
And there's somebody else who feels the same somewhere...
Nobody wants to do it on their own...
Nobody wants to be the last there...

Lunar was so chinese. I got dubbed there because they wanna see the china dancers with their poles...TMD. Chinese songs/Live band for 3/4 of the night! i sat the whole night away when i usually dance. I want PLAY, R&B music whole night!!!

Xing stalked a lot of girls. ( Just kidding..right.. ) I stalked only one girl. ALAMAK !
She's totally ANIME-look alike!! BUT the most *SCREAMS* thing is that she looks so like SOMEONE from the 2006 boat show. MY FIRST CRUSH !!!!!!!!! who totally bo chap me.....
The drummer must have thought i was interested in him, but i just admire drummers! My mom wouldn't let me learn it. She said its very tomboy. Guitar not tomboy meh ! Piano is more girly?! Then JAY CHOU is what?!
Breakfast at Macau /HK cafe. Not bad but I still prefer siglap HK Cafe.

ok. shit. i'm going to a dead log until tml evening...

ps: Lady gaga is the in club song. I like her shades in "Just Dance" mtv. =D

pps: Did i mention that moron was late? and that i am fucking good with road directions?
Yes!!!!!! car license where.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home