Circus
Before you know it, the biggest clown is you..
So i missed herstory event, PLAY's last party before renovation and worst is TQP party at HOME CLUB. Damn. I'm waiting for the girls toconfirm with me satisfy my craving for some PLAY.God, i fucking miss that place. My perfect big eyes spotted Sam having steamboat at Downtown east yesterday and...
The first thing i said ( we've not met for 1-2 months) to her was: WA ! NI FEI LE.
Her face was classic ! --> STUNNED.
HAHAHA. I'm so sorry. Faster plan faster plan ! CONFIRM SOON! I wanna dance to DJ Evalicious!!!
POKER FACE !!
For a capricorn, we like to plan things before we act on it. I don't like last minute, except for some exceptions.
Nothing's like home to a place filled with your kind. All the drama mamas, bitching and stalking chiobus make it all the more fun and "live your life". Welcome to the real world, bitches. See, the thing i hate about straight clubs are the groping and disgusting guys and the fuckup trance/house music, almost 3/4 of the night.
So i missed herstory event, PLAY's last party before renovation and worst is TQP party at HOME CLUB. Damn. I'm waiting for the girls to
The first thing i said ( we've not met for 1-2 months) to her was: WA ! NI FEI LE.
Her face was classic ! --> STUNNED.
HAHAHA. I'm so sorry. Faster plan faster plan ! CONFIRM SOON! I wanna dance to DJ Evalicious!!!
POKER FACE !!
For a capricorn, we like to plan things before we act on it. I don't like last minute, except for some exceptions.
Nothing's like home to a place filled with your kind. All the drama mamas, bitching and stalking chiobus make it all the more fun and "live your life". Welcome to the real world, bitches. See, the thing i hate about straight clubs are the groping and disgusting guys and the fuckup trance/house music, almost 3/4 of the night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home