Googled
Top 10 deadliest creatures.
Who took the top?
Mosquito
-Killing 2 million lives a year.
But in actual fact, its HUMANS who top the chart.
humans...shouldnt be call humans.. it sounds too human...
what the fuck am i talking about?
I'm googling all the random stuff when i'm having a very major headache.
Did anyone know a golden arrow frog can kill 100 humans? It's posion is so deadly that less than a dropful of it, can kill you.
I want L4D now!
since i am so fucking bored...i shall stalk my first crush..
edited;
so i found ***** but profiles are PRIVATE. WHY WHY WHY?
DIE. My blog address is on my profile picture.
DIE.
Who took the top?
Mosquito
-Killing 2 million lives a year.
But in actual fact, its HUMANS who top the chart.
humans...shouldnt be call humans.. it sounds too human...
what the fuck am i talking about?
I'm googling all the random stuff when i'm having a very major headache.
Did anyone know a golden arrow frog can kill 100 humans? It's posion is so deadly that less than a dropful of it, can kill you.
I want L4D now!
since i am so fucking bored...i shall stalk my first crush..
edited;
so i found ***** but profiles are PRIVATE. WHY WHY WHY?
DIE. My blog address is on my profile picture.
DIE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home