Photobucket

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hangover?

I woke up with a bad hangover. I cannot imagine if i've had some drinks. *Hah*
Sometimes you think you know everything, but in fact, you ain't even close to half the truth.

Why no one likes Martini? He's so adorable and knows how to act cute infront of customers. BUT WHY NO ONE IS BUYING HIM???
Martini, please act cuter and maybe you should try to smile?
=)

I'm waiting for my lovely boss to buy lunch for me. And silly me has been forgetting to pay her for the past few days of lunch. I am too forgetful.

Boss just called and we've no idea what to eat?!?! I'm so sick of food but i'm , finally, feeling hunger.

Updated
Just finished lunch ! Chicken rice. I'm so full now! -_-'''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home