Photobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

Insanity

There're only 3 main things i have to focus on.
1. Career
2. Degree
3. My family.

Thats it.
Health is extremely important. I do not like people who put their health into jeopardy. To be love, you have to love yourself. If you can't, you aren't worthy to be love at all. Some others are sick and close to death, unwillingly. They did all they could to live a healthy life. I absolutely abhor people who do everything they can to make themselves sick or allow themselves to be sick, no matter the circumstances which made them feel thats its fine to do so.

I SIMPLY FUCKING HATE IT. I CANNOT HELP BUT WISHES TO REPEL FROM PEOPLE LIKE THIS !

I've seen too fragile a life is. SO DON'T FUCKING PUT IT INTO MY FACE. Now i am the fucking CULPRIT. It's not the end of the world, yet. So live your life for yourself and for those who love you. This is me and i swear i cannot fucking stand it. It is just pushing me away. So i fagged but it didn't kill me instantly.

Humans have the ability to come up with all sorts of excuses for everything they do. Nothing to be awed about.

I am not having more unique readers. Just some people reading past entries. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home