Photobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

L4D

Spin.

Ok. You guys still wanna read? Fine. I'll continue. Life's full of ups and downs. I'll get through this phase like i always do. My life has been on this track for 4 years.. I might be courting my own death. But you never will understand, until you're in my shoes.

The only one capable of laughing to sobbing..
I think i'm the only one. Neh Poks.

Dinner: Spagetti, Cheese Salmon and fried scallops with mayo.
Dessert: Vanilla with Hershey's chocolate syrup.
Indulgence.
I am a potential cook but i do not know how to estimate the amount i should cook.

So I demanded his hard disk and now i'm L4D-ing the day away. I played halfway and the game exited. WTF. I was trying so hard to get pass the WITCH ! This close to passing it! NEHNEH POKPOK. We should get PS3 and kill zombies with "guns".

My ulcers are killing me. New ones. Stab me. I can hardly speak without feeling the stretch of pain. *Sigh* Idling my days away isn't helping me increasing the $$ in my bank. Its on negative now.
I need to strike 4D tml, fast.


I do not wish to talk about it. Just watch it if you dare.

Guess! I still love my white skinnies from bkk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home