Photobucket

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let it

I'll fall so badly.
I'll crush so hardly.
I'll burn so swiftly.

so don't say goodbye.


And please take away all the virus from me. I can't take being sick and unwell anymore. It's impeding me from my life and work. Talking about work, i can't seem to make any proper decisions. I love this job and i love being surrounded by all the animals. But i have to move on for greater things, for the best, for us, for the families. Age is catching up real quick, once polytechnic is over.

I missed my boy so much when he went for his grooming and now he's back like a lamb. I love him so much. "Marley and me" got me sobbing ,internally, so hard. Yeah yeah. I was tearing like mad too.
I couldn't help picturing if i have to in John's shoes to make that decision, watching him slipped away while looking at me..
God, i don't think i'll ever be ready for that. *Sigh*

Why do the endings of DOGS movies has to be so sad? Oh yeah. We're still suckers for them.
So what movie next? I've completed "Witch Yoo Hee" on mysujo. Blinged my cellphone and halfway through my ipod.

Its borning at home. My life is getting too over mundane. Wait. Mundane is an understatement. Someone, get me a better word.

I miss swimming, chocolates, ice-cream and lots of rubbish food. *ARGH* I should have knew better than to take my chances on food with coconut milk on them. I have always hate coconut because my body refuses to take any interest in it. My stomach is duper sensitive when it comes to the freshness of coconut. They have to be of the best if not....

PS: NEVER mention indian food to me until i wave the green flag. I get nausea just by thinking of them for a SECOND.

and i seriously hate the thunder. The weather is cooling but my body thinks its unhealthy....
Ssshh. I listen to my body a lot alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home