Message in a bottle
I have no regrets because i know i've tried.
I tripped.
I fell.
Don't save me again.

I can't wait for the dinner on the 15th and I'm kinda addicted to this saving plan.
I'm a food addict too so i need to get over them to save up more. Life's hard for a stomach like mine. I live for glorious food. Oh another thing will be the hair, i can't seem to decide to let it grow or leave the bangs, get it blonder or leave it dark, let it straight/curly or let it be. I'm being all indecisive and practically blabbering to myself in this post is because....
To round this post off, i miss my bestie. I miss times whereby we could laughed and fagged our lives away. I miss times whereby we cried and held each other when times were bad for either of us. I miss times whereby we made all those crazy ugly facial expressions and post the pictures online.
But we have to grow, we have to be stronger for whatever harder setbacks ahead.
For times like this apart and for what's left unspoken, girl, our hearts understand.
Love and your bestie always,
Mia
ps: and i don't know why they have to put me down like this....everytime , after i've set on working hard..
I tripped.
I fell.
Don't save me again.
I can't wait for the dinner on the 15th and I'm kinda addicted to this saving plan.
I'm a food addict too so i need to get over them to save up more. Life's hard for a stomach like mine. I live for glorious food. Oh another thing will be the hair, i can't seem to decide to let it grow or leave the bangs, get it blonder or leave it dark, let it straight/curly or let it be. I'm being all indecisive and practically blabbering to myself in this post is because....
To round this post off, i miss my bestie. I miss times whereby we could laughed and fagged our lives away. I miss times whereby we cried and held each other when times were bad for either of us. I miss times whereby we made all those crazy ugly facial expressions and post the pictures online.
But we have to grow, we have to be stronger for whatever harder setbacks ahead.
For times like this apart and for what's left unspoken, girl, our hearts understand.
Love and your bestie always,
Mia
ps: and i don't know why they have to put me down like this....everytime , after i've set on working hard..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home