Millionaire NOT
I think i should catch " Slumdog Millionaire", in order to stop this spend thrift disorder. Someone please freeze my card.
I have too many useless stuff in my room. I can't stand the sight of them although most of them were all gifts.
I prefer recieving and giving practically gifts. Not soft toys or for-display-only items.
*Sigh*
I have another disorder..
I am too sentimental which explains why i do not have the heart to throw them away. And i bet Auntie mary has a hard time cleaning my room.
by the way, i'm still keeping my thousands of words literature hardwork. Its been years..
I miss literature classes..
I'm going to find a "THROW ALL AWAY" day soon.
I need to sleep now, since that pig is so deep asleep long long time ago.
Good Night !
I have too many useless stuff in my room. I can't stand the sight of them although most of them were all gifts.
I prefer recieving and giving practically gifts. Not soft toys or for-display-only items.
*Sigh*
I have another disorder..
I am too sentimental which explains why i do not have the heart to throw them away. And i bet Auntie mary has a hard time cleaning my room.
by the way, i'm still keeping my thousands of words literature hardwork. Its been years..
I miss literature classes..
I'm going to find a "THROW ALL AWAY" day soon.
I need to sleep now, since that pig is so deep asleep long long time ago.
Good Night !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home