More
So i slept till 3pm and went out for lunch. Tom yam at Burlington Square is GOOD!! Its next to Sim Lim square. Its my 2nd visit there within 3-4 days? Its the best i have ever tasted in SG and its the closest you can get to having a taste of BANGKOK.
But if you can't take spice, pls remember to bring 1 packet of tissue for yourself. LOL.
Now i'm home , practically dying on my bed. I need a week to recuperate. 21 and feeling like 51, this is not good. I cannot imagine how others can club 2-3 times a week and still feel so energetic...
I am still thinking bout Lunar girl...
WTF.
I WANT PLAY L4D LEH !!!
zzZzzZzzzZz
But if you can't take spice, pls remember to bring 1 packet of tissue for yourself. LOL.
Now i'm home , practically dying on my bed. I need a week to recuperate. 21 and feeling like 51, this is not good. I cannot imagine how others can club 2-3 times a week and still feel so energetic...
I am still thinking bout Lunar girl...
WTF.
I WANT PLAY L4D LEH !!!
zzZzzZzzzZz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home