No please..
My dog's stool has blood in it but MORE this time. It was actually disgestion problem. Veterinarian said if it continues, bring him back...
2 years back, I let him stayed for 2-3 days at Mount Pleasant Referral clinic ONCE due to his badly fractured leg. I cried like fuck when i had to put him in that SMALL METAL cage! Can you imagine that look he gave me and how he strained his neck to the corner of the cage to see me walked off !
So many drops of blood. I cannot stand it. I cannot stop crying..My dad said first thing tomorrow morning, again. Why not first thing now?!?
I googled it.. It could be parasites..Anal Canal..Anal sac infection...hematochezia..or....bowel cancer... A FUCKING CANCER?!?!
Just when i need a fucking license...
Not now. NOT TILL I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE NOT MARLEY. YOU ARE SOMEONE STRONGER THAN MARLEY!!!!!!!!!
='(
2 years back, I let him stayed for 2-3 days at Mount Pleasant Referral clinic ONCE due to his badly fractured leg. I cried like fuck when i had to put him in that SMALL METAL cage! Can you imagine that look he gave me and how he strained his neck to the corner of the cage to see me walked off !
So many drops of blood. I cannot stand it. I cannot stop crying..My dad said first thing tomorrow morning, again. Why not first thing now?!?
I googled it.. It could be parasites..Anal Canal..Anal sac infection...hematochezia..or....bowel cancer... A FUCKING CANCER?!?!
Just when i need a fucking license...
Not now. NOT TILL I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE NOT MARLEY. YOU ARE SOMEONE STRONGER THAN MARLEY!!!!!!!!!
='(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home