Not like that
I joke about, doesn't mean i'm not serious about it.
I laugh about it, doesn't mean i'm heartless.
I cry about it, doesn't mean you hit the right spot.
I smile and said nothing, doesn't mean..
there's really nothing..
Why give life?
When death's the last present.
I hope you're in a better place, free from the pain.
All along, i was trying to play destiny's role.
LAUGH and CRY.
This is life.
I laugh about it, doesn't mean i'm heartless.
I cry about it, doesn't mean you hit the right spot.
I smile and said nothing, doesn't mean..
there's really nothing..
Why give life?
When death's the last present.
I hope you're in a better place, free from the pain.
All along, i was trying to play destiny's role.
LAUGH and CRY.
This is life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home