Nutty and Timmy
New in the house ! Oh i love my job!

Chestnut Netherlands Dwarf

I name her Nutty. Lol.
Chinchilla Netherlands Dwarf


Little Timmy. *Haha* 5 weeks old !
I'm just giving them whatever names that pop into my mind when i saw them.
*Sigh*My heart softens when i see these little fellows. I feel sane with them around.
COME DOWN AND SEE THEM!!! GIVE THEM A LOVELY HOME !
GIVE THEM LOVE!
*Hah*
Contact us at : 9644 2863 =)
Chestnut Netherlands Dwarf

I name her Nutty. Lol.
Chinchilla Netherlands Dwarf
Little Timmy. *Haha* 5 weeks old !
I'm just giving them whatever names that pop into my mind when i saw them.
*Sigh*My heart softens when i see these little fellows. I feel sane with them around.
COME DOWN AND SEE THEM!!! GIVE THEM A LOVELY HOME !
GIVE THEM LOVE!
*Hah*
Contact us at : 9644 2863 =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home