Photobucket

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One more !

I named almost all the animals in the pet shop. *HAHA* I have Pikachu, Dumbo, Gigi, MaMa, Queenie, Mickey, etc
This time say hi to Martini ! He's a beau!

He's a ASH MARTIN netherland dwarf. And if you can notice from the pictures, he's crossing his front 2 paws. He's super adorable and curious fella. He's belly area is pure white colour.
UNIQUE colour for a ND!
COME and BRING HIM HOME AT $220 only ! Great discount for ACCESSORIES ! =)

Apparently, my saving plan doesn't seems to be working that well.
Why?

Thanks to BLINGING.
I'm sick of bugis but i had to get more blings. I must have spent about 100bucks on them. The uncle recognised me on my 2nd visit now. Yes. The uncle which XIAXUE introduced. He asked " Can i keep the change?" too. I guess he has no other lines. All i want is discount from him. *HAHA*
and.... He's not the first to ask if i work as a beautician. *WTF*

Thanks to CLINIQUE. I just can't resist to get another member to the family.

It works better than others, for me at least.

Thanks to CABBING.

During the day..

Its impossible to cut down on cabs with her around.
At night.

The brunch for the day.


The chee cheong fun is GOOD ! From white sands, Foodcourt. =D


I should have more self-discipline !
Oh, pls DO NOT catch "WATCHMEN". I seriously have nothing to say about but its not worth spending the $ at. If you really want to, go watch it online.

More WHITE PARTIES PLEASE.
THANKS TO DONAVAN !
For setting his theme for girls on his 21st bday : WHITE !
I've another excuse to get another white dress. =P
I wonder how many white tops and dresses i have now. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home