Push
So if you could have a gift of a psychicl power, what will you choose?
Watcher? You can tell the future.
Mover/ Telekinetic? You can move objects.
Pusher? You can implement thoughts into the minds of others.
I wonder what they call those who were screaming and looking like idiots. Screamers? =X I was laughing whenever their parts stepped in. Chris Evan[Nick] is hot and so is Camillia Belle [ Kira ].
I would want to be a mover. Most of the reason why would be that i'm plain lazy and i think its pretty cool that i do not have to:
1. Carry my hp when i'm on the phone. [ Ear piece can be irritating coz it gets too loud sometimes, morons]
2. open doors [ Esp when you have so many things on hands]
3. Shower
4. Switch on and off the lights. [ My bed's pretty far from the switch. =( ]
5.Cook ! [ I normally take 2 hours to prepare the dishes and cook them. YES. I can bloody cook]
Ok. Basically, the list goes on and on. I believe you guys caught my gist. I didn't like the ending of this movie though its not that bad, since i wasn't expecting much of it.
I am so gonna catch " Coming Soon" and " Confession of a shopaholic". =D
Did i mention Race to witch mountain was good?!
I am tired but my ulcers are killing me ! I hate my sharp teeth! I can't smile, eat and drink properly! I need a freaking straw to drink.
When i try to smile, people will give me that " why is she so fake" look?
Shit. I need to learn how to smile with my eyes.
GOOD NIGHT.
I don't want dreams. =(
Watcher? You can tell the future.
Mover/ Telekinetic? You can move objects.
Pusher? You can implement thoughts into the minds of others.
I wonder what they call those who were screaming and looking like idiots. Screamers? =X I was laughing whenever their parts stepped in. Chris Evan[Nick] is hot and so is Camillia Belle [ Kira ].
I would want to be a mover. Most of the reason why would be that i'm plain lazy and i think its pretty cool that i do not have to:
1. Carry my hp when i'm on the phone. [ Ear piece can be irritating coz it gets too loud sometimes, morons]
2. open doors [ Esp when you have so many things on hands]
3. Shower
4. Switch on and off the lights. [ My bed's pretty far from the switch. =( ]
5.Cook ! [ I normally take 2 hours to prepare the dishes and cook them. YES. I can bloody cook]
Ok. Basically, the list goes on and on. I believe you guys caught my gist. I didn't like the ending of this movie though its not that bad, since i wasn't expecting much of it.
I am so gonna catch " Coming Soon" and " Confession of a shopaholic". =D
Did i mention Race to witch mountain was good?!
I am tired but my ulcers are killing me ! I hate my sharp teeth! I can't smile, eat and drink properly! I need a freaking straw to drink.
When i try to smile, people will give me that " why is she so fake" look?
Shit. I need to learn how to smile with my eyes.
GOOD NIGHT.
I don't want dreams. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home