Photobucket

Monday, March 16, 2009

Smart Authors + Stupid Buyers

So i was having this conversation with Ah Ken who's at Brisbane now. He told me all about the sunny weather and then a predicted storm coming up in a few days. I told him to be careful, he gave me a panda dance of LOL instead.

He got his mom to mail him books for his school. A damn book can cost up to 200+bucks in SGD.
So i told him i can purchase about 10books of Jodi Picoult.
Then he came up with a theory.

!!Think Logically!! Uni for the Real World.. says:
smart ppl write smart books..then they smartly jack up the price

!!Think Logically!! Uni for the Real World.. says:
so stupid ppl haf to buy their smart books to bcome smart like them

Mia says
I like the way you put autors and buyers that way.

so he left the conversation by saying he needs to do his laundry. So LONG?! Maybe after reading to much, i'm starting to talk like some book author too? Right lala? *Hah*

Oh did i mention he said i could easily be kidnap in a regular black bag by some big giant ang mo when i go visit him? Yeah. Now you know. Stupid but on the process on being smart ppl will say stupid yet true things about small size and cute people. *HAH*

TMD. I shall wear my boots everyday since weather is so freaking cooling these days. I love weather like this!

Don't rain, just be cold. =)
Best is let it snow.
*HAHAH*

Where are all my customers?! Are my animals too cute for you ugly humans?

Its easier to comfort than be comforted.
Its easier to lie than to tell the truth.
Its easier to run than to face the music.

But its easier if you have wonderful friends to fall on.

Dear Best Yizzie,

I hope you're fine. I wanted to drop a msg but i thought you need some rest and time to settle down for awhile.

Ps: i love you. =)

Love and misses,
Best Mia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home