Superhuman
Its not a bird, not a plane.
Its my heart..
Its going.,
Gone away.
My only weakness is you.
Yeap. I'm going for it. Its not going to be easy but its a good prospect for a time like this. Sometimes, you think that is supposed to be your dream, your goal, your life.
Be a Chef when i grow up.
Be a Doctor when i grow up.
Be a Lawyer when i grow up.
Be a Vet when i grow up.
Be a Engineer when i grow up.
What do i want to be?
I just want to be around animals.
But what do i have to be?
Its always pointing me there. As much as i try so hard to move that arrow away from it, it's pushing me there. I knew events. I breathed events. I seen events. I touched events. I felt events.
I'm going there.
I miss myTL-hursdays but FUN has to be put away for the time being.
And this is my boy asking for a hug, whenever i get home. I swear he knows what's hug hug and kiss kiss. *Haha* Like a baby! =)
Its my heart..
Its going.,
Gone away.
My only weakness is you.
Yeap. I'm going for it. Its not going to be easy but its a good prospect for a time like this. Sometimes, you think that is supposed to be your dream, your goal, your life.
Be a Chef when i grow up.
Be a Doctor when i grow up.
Be a Lawyer when i grow up.
Be a Vet when i grow up.
Be a Engineer when i grow up.
What do i want to be?
I just want to be around animals.
But what do i have to be?
Its always pointing me there. As much as i try so hard to move that arrow away from it, it's pushing me there. I knew events. I breathed events. I seen events. I touched events. I felt events.
I'm going there.
I miss my
And this is my boy asking for a hug, whenever i get home. I swear he knows what's hug hug and kiss kiss. *Haha* Like a baby! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home