Photobucket

Saturday, March 21, 2009

That bad

I'm not having enough sleep therefore i am very cranky. I want to sleep but i can't sleep without dreaming or waking up in the middle of the night and waiting till i can fall back to sleep. I am so SICK of trying so hard to sleep and sleeping till the afternoon sun burns my ass, doesn't really make up for the rest i've lost at night.

Now that i'm cranky.
I HAVE A FUCKING EXCUSE TO SHOUT OUT:

I FUCKING HATE 22209.
I AM UTTERLY APPALLED BY **.

You can try, but don't underestimate my temper. I've stuck my warning really HIGH UP now. So get the hint and fuck off.
I always believe certain matters and certain people, aren't meant to meet at all. It will only bring the most unnecessary pain and disgust.

I need to fix my chipped gel nail tomorrow. FUCK. So much for not wanting to set foot there for the next 2 months. It cost me 85bucks!!!!!!!!!

I'll turn to him, no matter what.

My baby boy. =) *Sigh* He's so like Marley, i'm really afraid that his stomach will twist because he eats really fast ! His leg's giving him problem and he must sleep with a thick pillow for better comfort.
Don't say goodbye, until i say so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home