VOTE FOR EARTH and my 100th Post

I have developed a habit of taking my bought items without a plastic bag. HAVE YOU??? I stuff everything into my bag so you can imagine how messy my bag always is. Its lucky that i don't really carry small pouches or handbags a lot.
EVERY WED is BRING YOUR OWN GROCERIES BAG DAY, else you pay for the plastic bags.
SWITCH OFF you lights for an hour! From 8.30pm to 9.30pm !
I wonder how earth will look, if everyone plays their part. Darkness will have its chance on the beautiful side tonight.
Lunar tonight and i think i got dubbed into going with Xing the faggot.. Alamak. Lets hope its not going to be a awkward-me-being-a-flower-vase night...BUT All i wanna do tonight is to L4D the night away leh...... CAN WE? =D
shit. now i realised why all the guys are addicted to gaming.
1. Made you super tired after hours of gaming, so u can sleep like a dead log after.
2. Your mind is filled with nothing but killing those god damn zombies!
3. You can slim down for not taking a lunch/dinner/supper break.
4. All of them are bachelors so they need something to spend on.
12 hours of playing PS3, resident evil must be SUPERB. I want I want i want !
I think i've a good mind on opening a LAN SHOP. WAHAHA.
ALAMAK.
and and I bought "HOT" magazine. AngeliNO Jolie slapped BRAD PIG because she saw him comforting the nanny. Yeah. You've gotten ur little 1st piece of KARMA.
She is HOT and SEXY but she is NAUGHTY. Try looking at her face everyday for a month. I think i'll get sick of her.
I still prefer SEXY PRETTY GORGEOUS, you can look at her forever and still think she's gorgeous!
Jennifer Aniston. I wish i had her hair and figure. 40 years old and still looking good..
She had botex or not???
I don't want play mind games anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home